Here’s our guide on how to find a venue that will need your needs and budget
Hiring a venue for a celebration, corporate or media event is a little like renting or buying a property; you start with a wish list and then may need to compromise! Here’s our guide on how to find a venue that will need your needs and budget…
- Always read the Terms & Conditions to make sure the venue will meet your needs and expectations.
- Weigh up any minimum bar spend versus hire fees. If there’s a minimum spend will you spend your time asking for updates and worrying if it’s been met?
- Are staff included or will they cost you extra?
- Does the venue cater or could you take your own food?
- Is there a clean up charge or will you have to clean up after yourselves?
- Is the venue helpful and easy to communicate with? This may give an insight into how you will be treated at your event.
At The Spin Bar, we’re experienced and capable of handling your event to make sure it’s the perfect occasion. Hire our Bristol venue hire by getting in touch.